Do you have cellulite that you want to get rid of? (I mean, c’mon, right?) Then, friend! Look no further! As a busy Mom, I know how hard it is to take time out for yourself. But trust me – it only takes a few simple steps!
Here are five easy tips to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and make your skin look amazing.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking lots of water helps keep your skin hydrated and can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Try to drink at least eight glasses per day. If you want CUSTOM, then figure your weight in pounds, then divide by 2, and you’ll have the amount of oz you need to drink per day for you, specifically.
- Eat healthily: Eating a balanced diet full of vegetables, fruits, and proteins will help nourish your skin from the inside out. Avoid processed or sugary foods as much as possible. For myself, specifically, I do really well with paleo, as it’s pretty much how cavemen ate, and I also intermittent fast, which really helps with cellular autophagy, or in laymans…allows your cells to take out the garbage, which does WONDERS for your skin.
- Exercise regularly: (Sorry, had to throw a no duh one in here) Regular physical activity helps improve circulation in the body and can help break down fat cells that cause cellulite to appear. Aim for 30 minutes per day – walking, jogging, swimming, weight training – anything that gets you moving! So remember, it doesn’t have to be a grueling session pumping iron…it could just be walking for 30 mins…do it and be amazed!
- Use topical treatments: OK, here’s my secret weapon….I use Cel-lite. It’s been proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite by improving circulation in the area. Whatever you do, just be sure to avoid products with fragrances or added irritants which can exacerbate inflammation in already sensitive areas like thighs and hips.
- Be patient: Remember that reducing the appearance of cellulite takes time – even if you’re following all these tips! It may take weeks or even months before you notice any difference but stay committed and eventually you’ll see results!
So there you have it! With just a few simple steps and some patience on your part, you can start reducing the appearance of cellulite in no time at all without breaking the bank or making major lifestyle changes. So go ahead and start saying bye-bye to those lumpy bits today!
If you’re wanting to pop into my next 11 Day Jumpstart, where people are losing on average 7-15 lbs in 11 days, and it’s not because they are on some sort of starvation diet…it’s because they are getting rid of inflammation….which is the first step to literally everything we DON’T want in our bodies…i.e., heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, auto immune disorders and diseases…all of it. We’re nipping it all in the bud and getting crazy results. It’s free, you just need the supplements you will need to go through it. So, just reach out to the person that sent you here, OR if no one did, reach out to me here, and I’ll get you in!